Monday 18 May 2020

Topic Investigation for Maths, Reading and Writing this week - Week 6

This morning we had to get into our table group and solve puzzles to find out what topic as a class is
 going to be doing for maths, reading an writing. The first puzzle we had to do was a picture cut up and
 had to solve the three different pictures. The second puzzle was a word search, as a group we had
to unscramble the words on the back and then find them in a word search. The third puzzle was a west-
a-maths type of thing. When we got the answer right Mrs P gave us a letter. When you had done them
 all you had to unscramble the letter and make a word. The word we ended up with was our topic. The
topic was ANCIENT EGYPT.



I liked doing this activity because you had to work together to solve the puzzles. I would so this activity
again.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Millah, I am pleased you enjoyed working in a team to solve the mystery. The photo you included is really useful as helps to explain each activity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Millah
    T1 also did this activity. I thought it was fun and my team ended up finishing 2nd. What was your favourite thing in this activity? I liked it all.
    Keep up the great work
    Molly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Molly! I think my favourite activity was doing the puzzel because we finished it really fast before the other teams did. I liked it all though.

      Have a good day!
      Thanks for your comment
      -Millah

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.