Friday 24 August 2018

Billy Goat Gruff



For this task we had to draw the setting map of the billy goat gruff. First we had to identify the different settings in the story, then we drew a map showing each of the settings. After this we had to create a key for our map to explain what all the locations in the story were and what order they came up. 

I found this activity fun because you had to draw that map of your reading group story. For me this task was easy because you only had to draw the map and label the different parts.

Next time I would add more detail in my picture and get it more realistic.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Millah!
    Its Ella here again from T3!
    I really love your picture that you drew. It shows a lot of detail in it. How long did it take you to draw it? Did you enjoy the book? We worked on descriptive writing at the start of the year and I really enjoyed it!
    Ka Pai!
    From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.