Friday 5 July 2019

Maths Refection | Term 2

Maths Reflection

This year we have been learning lots of different types of maths. We have been learning, measurement, angles, area, perimeter, and statistics.  My favourite type of maths was statistics. I like statistics because there are lots of different types of graphs. We also learnt area and perimeter. We learnt how to work out the area and perimeter of basic shapes, then we learnt how to work out how to find out the area and perimeter of shapes with 6 sides and triangles. Mrs Gully told T4 (The class) a little poem to help us with area and perimeter for a triangle. It was, ‘Half the base times the height’. It really helped me. These were a few of my favourite maths we learnt this term. 
Check out my blog to see lots of DLO's I  have done this term.

By Millah 

4 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Marko and i go to Kaingaroa school. and i
    learnt some more maths of your post on maths keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marko
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and you kind comment. It really helps me.

      Millah

      Delete
  2. Hi, my name is Natasha and I like how you made your writing bigger. How is it like at your school?
    Did you enjoy talking about the Maths you did?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula Natasha

    Thank you for commenting on my blog it really helps me. I like talking about maths because I like talking about what I learn't.

    Millah

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.